5 Unique Ways to Include Mothers During Your Wedding Photos | New Jersey Wedding Photographer
On your special day, it is likely that the father of the bride will get special recognition during the event and in all the pictures. Dad will walk you down the aisle and give you away, they will participate in that special father of the bride dance and your weddings photos will be full of tender moments of dad and daughter. Taking special caution to include your mother will ensure she feels included, loved, and in addition will allow her to show love to her little girl. Here are five ways to include mom (or any special woman in your life):
1. Your mom will likely be helping you get ready as you apply makeup and do your hair. This is a perfect moment to capture as you and your mother excitedly gets you ready for your big walk down the aisle. The tears, the laughs, and the looks will ensure you don't forget the time spent together.
2. Have mom read a poem during the ceremony, or ask both your parents to be included in a uniting ceremony, like lighting candles. Giving special recognition to your parents and your spouse's parents includes them in the spirit of love.
3. Include a portion of your mother's wedding into your own. You can do this be duplicating her flower bouquet, using her veil, or simply wearing a piece of jewelry that she wore on her special day or another special family heirloom. Be sure to let us know of the significance of the item so we can be certain to get a picture featuring the piece.
4. Although dad is often traditionally the person to walk bride down the aisle, many couples are opting to include both mom and dad as they walk down the aisle. You can be walked down the aisle with both parents on either side to recognize both their contributions to your life.
5. For parents who have deceased before being able to see you get married, have the officiant mention them, either by comment or a special prayer.
No matter how you choose to incorporate your family into this special day, New Jersey Wedding Photography by New Jersey Wedding Photographer, David Eric Photography can capture it all and help you remember the magic. Please contact us today for availability and pricing.
New Jersey Wedding Photography
Enjoy this New Jersey wedding photography provided by David Eric Photography offering New Jersey wedding photography in the New Jersey metro area.
David Eric Photography is anything but your average New Jersey wedding photographer. Each wedding is treated with care and creativity not found with other New Jersey wedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the New Jersey area.
This is New Jersey wedding photography at its best. David Eric Photography is an international award winning photographer based in the New Jersey metro area. Offering wedding coverage in New Jersey, Chicago, NYC and destinations worldwide, this wedding photography studio is one of the top studios in the country and is located right here in the New Jersey metro areas.
David Eric Photography offers New Jersey wedding photography coverage in the New Jersey metro area, including but not limited to, Bergen, Essex, Passaic, Hudson Counties in NJ, and the surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer wedding photography coverage in NYC and the Jersey Shore. Call for more information.
Not looking for a New Jersey wedding photographer? Please be sure to consider us for Children and Family photography and all your family photography needs in the New Jersey area.
We are located conveniently in the Bergen County New Jersey in the Paramus area @ 100 West Pleasant Avenue Maywood, NJ 07607